Welcome Back to School 2019-2020!
Welcome Back to School!
Dear HSE parents / Guardians,
It is our pleasure to welcome everyone back for another great year in HSE. We are all excited to have students back in our classrooms and hallways filling them with energy and enthusiasm for learning. It is our mission to help every child feel welcomed, connected, and a part of our HSE family. Additionally, we strive to challenge each student to grow in his/ her academic abilities. At HSE, we have great teachers who spend hours planning and creating classroom activities to engage our students in learning. Our teachers utilize research-based best practices and analyze academic data to determine current skill levels and to set goals for growth and improvement. We believe that all students should graduate from high school prepared for the demands of postsecondary education, meaningful careers and effective citizens.
We hope that you will find our website helpful and informative. All the information we send out via email can also be found on our website. We have entered dates for all events and vacations into the ” Calendar” feature of our website. For any inquiries, additional info or complaints, you can send us on the following emails:
Also, we would like to inform you with the following dates:
- Thursday, September 5th: School Orientation day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. You are highly encouraged to attend.
- Sunday, September 8th: First day of school for Middle and High school Departments (G7 – G12)
- Tuesday, September 10th: First day of school for Early Education and Elementary Departments. (Pre K – G6)
- Uniform will be available on school premises starting Sunday, September 2
- Students are to attend school at 7:30 a.m. School day ends at 2:30 p.m. except on Thursdays students will leave at 1:30 p.m., Car students are expected to be picked up on time.
- Supply lists & Calendar of the new academic year will be sent on emails, uploaded on our website and available in our school front desk.
- We highly recommend that parents update their personal data in students’ affairs department.