Learning Support Services are provided through a variety of methods, including:
- Identifying students in need, which may include classroom observations and cognitive, academic and achievement testing.
- Supporting teachers with developing and using inclusive teaching strategies that will best suit and support a child.
- planning and monitoring Individualized Educational Plans
- providing accommodations for students (ie: extra test time, laptop use)
- 1-1 and small group instruction to target specific needs, skills or academic areas.
- small group English language targeted support